- PEP 328, absolute and relative imports, has been implemented
- PEP 302, new import hooks, has been implemented
- Numerous Python dictionary improvements
- ‘sys’ is now a real builtin module
- Test projects for IronPython .NET (ClrAssembly) and COM interop (DlrComLibrary) support have been added to the ‘Src\Tests’ directory within the source zip file
- More improvements to the –X:PreferComDispatch flag
Friday, March 14, 2008
IronPython 2 is finally out of alpha! The first beta has just been released.