According to the website:
"The Live Framework is the uniform way for programming Live Services from a variety of platforms, programming languages, applications and devices. Consume and combine Live Services to build applications that span across digital devices and the web."
- Download and install the latest IronPython console from [here]
- Grab the sample LiveOE.py file from [here]
- Edit the LiveOE.py file and change the line
sdkLibsPath = r"..\LiveFrameworkSDK\Libraries\.Net Library"
to reflect the path where you’ve installed the LiveFX SDK .NET libraries
- Launch the IronPython console from the command line: [ipy.exe -X:TabCompletion]
- At the console, you can now type something like:
livefx = LiveOE.Connect("firstname.lastname@example.org", "password")
for i in livefx.Mesh.MeshObjects.Entries: