- WebIDE 0.2.0 - This is the addition of a 'load' and 'save' (from the local filesystem) to my IronPython Web IDE. This allows you to edit and execute blocks of IronPython code in the browser. It is a great way to explore the Silverlight CoreCLR API. You can also download the source code, which makes a useful example of a minimal IronPython / Silverlight project.
- System.Windows.Downloader - accessing server resources from Silverlight using System.Windows.Downloader.
- System.Windows.Browser.Net.BrowserHttpWebRequest - But this is better.
- IsolatedStorageFile - 1MB of 'in the browser' storage per application...
- OpenFileDialog - How to present an open file dialog to the user, and load the file they select (or not).
Friday, August 24, 2007
I've been doing some experimenting with Silverlight and IronPython. You will need Silverlight 1.1 Alpha Refresh to use these: